Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Wish List

You know what? I don't even understand why people have to ask me what I want for Christmas.  There is no better gift than the gift of makeup! Okay, so you might think you don't know my style or that I might already have something, but 2 things to remember: 1) Call me Ms. Resourceful. If I have something, I will make use of it (unless we're talking about scary knock-offs) and 2) It's always best to have more than 1 stock of makeup that you really love.

In any case, if you really need to know (haha now I'm Ms. Fisher), then here are some items I am totes after:


1. Chanel's Rouge Allure Velvet Collection in L'Exuberante


I can't say it any better than Chanel: "Perfect to give and to get..."


This collection was made for me.


2. Temptu Airbrush System 

So I guess it's a good thing that I didn't get my airbrush kit yet, because this sleek, new set makes everything that came before it look old school.
This modern set is just what I need.

3. MAC Gareth Pugh Lipstick in Fervent


MAC and Gareth Pugh - it can't get any edgier than that. I am in love with the whole collection, especially the deep purple lippie that best represents the genius avant-garde designer's signature style. The Flight Lash falsies are out-of-this-world and ultra chic too.

Shadowy. Esoteric.
Flight Lash. Amazeballs.
The MAC Gareth Pugh Collection


4. Miss Piggy for MAC - 36 Lash and Penultimate Eye Liner

You have to admit that Miss Piggy was your first ever encounter with a diva as a child.  Not only am I thrilled about the fab lil' lady and the rest of the Muppets' return to the big screen, but also about this super cute "collaboration" that MAC did with the Muppet queen herself.  1 thing you can always expect from her - doe eyes - extra full lashes and killer winged eyeliner.  I'm not sure if I could pull off her trademark pink eyeshadow, but I sure am after that liner and those falsies.

Miss Piggy - forever fab.

Miss Piggy's collection > Wonder Woman and Hello Kitty's collection put together


5. Nars Modern Kabuki Collection

Rest assured that if I received anything from this collection, you would have given me a gift that would last a lifetime.  Each and every single thing is so gorgeous - too gorgeous - that I would never use anything; instead, I would put it on display.


I love my clients, but if I had this set, there's no way these would be touching their faces. Sorry!



6. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

It's the best...and I need a new one.

Still the best according to InStyle for the past 12345...years and any makeup artist/fanatic that you'll come across


7. Mally Beauty Evercolor Lasting Liner

Marathon wear and 2 brushes to achieve multiple eyeliner looks.  Love it.

Not officially available here. Multiply sites are the way to go.

8. Guerlain's Rouge G Lipstick


For that million-dollar smile.


9. Viktor & Rolf for Shu Uemura Eyelashes


Finely feathered and packaged with lovely display masks.  I'd probably use them, but then keep them on the display shelf.


10. Dolce & Gabbana Makeover

I was over the moon when I found out that D&G crafted their own makeup line.  How fun are their sleek, gold compacts?



11. Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Cream-Gel and St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan for Body


I refuse to tan, because I'm terrified of wrinkles and normally, I'm not into self-tanners.  However, when I came across these products through a friend, I have to admit I was a little amazed at how seamless and natural they looked when applied.  I wouldn't use these everyday, but on days when I'd want to warm up my look.




12. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark


Nail polish is makeup's sister so naturally, I'm always on the search for great shades to go with my makeup.  I normally wear darker stuff these days so I became an instant fan of this midnight purple color by OPI.


Possibly to be continued... ;)

1 comment:

  1. i also want the kabuki artisan collection from nars. So far i have the yachio and the flat brush.

    ReplyDelete