Thursday, February 21, 2013

FAB FIND: Lancome Virtuose Doll Eyes Mascara

Please excuse the startled look. Just had to demonstrate the length of  my lashes.
I'm not usually one to rave about mascara. Out of the many beauty products that are out there, I've always been pretty basic about mascara. In fact, most of the time, I've stuck with good ol' Maybelline Great Lash.

However, when my BFF sent me this mascara that she picked up during a stopover in Japan (and apparently, only available in Japan), I just had to give it a rave review. Lancome Virtuose Doll Eyes gave me the most gorgeous, lengthy yet natural looking lashes. It was light and didn't clump, but gave great definition. 

Well, given that it's hard to come by, this may not be my everyday mascara, but it's definitely an alternative to whipping out the falsies for nights out and special occasions.

OR...I could establish a regular Japan connection. Heh.

_______________________________________________________________________________






Email: moniquejseneres@gmail.com 
Cell: 0917-804-9947 
FB: Makeup by Monique Jaramillo-Seneres
Instagram: @MoniqueJSeneres
Website: www.makeupbymjs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment