Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Makeup in The Gardens

Some of my favorite makeup stores have opened or are soon-to-open at the new wing at Alabang Town Center called The Gardens.

I have always loved stocking up on makeup supplies and paraphernalia at Suesh, but with my being Southbound and the first branches set in Greenhills and Trinoma, frequenting the stores wasn't possible.  Though a great deal of their products can be found online, this set-up wasn't really feasible for times when I needed supplies right away.  So you can imagine how thrilled I was when their latest branch opened 2 Sundays ago.


Another haven that is soon-to-open for makeup fanatics residing in the South is Shu Uemura.  This brand has products that I believe are more for personal use (they don't come cheap so you would want to use on self) and I favor more of their skincare and makeup remover items, but bottom-line, I am thrilled about the opening of their ATC branch!


Lovely "garden" indeed, but I could think of a few blooms to add...MAC...Nars...Laura Mercier...

No comments:

Post a Comment